In her beautiful poem, “The Summer Day,” Mary Oliver asks, “Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?” How about you? Do you want to leave it to chance, sort of blowing … Read the rest
Welcome to my Blog!
I encourage you to look through this section, and leave a comment after watching and reading. I'd love to see what you think!
- Introducing “Getting Unstuck” Reader Group and Workbook! June 18, 2019
- All We Can Do April 24, 2018
- When “Sorry” Is Not Enough March 6, 2018
- Are You Stuck? January 13, 2018
- Listen. Laugh. Learn. December 15, 2017
- You Did What?! How Could You! November 13, 2017
- The Power of Emotion September 26, 2017
- How Trust Is Like Marbles In A Jar August 8, 2017
- Grrrrrrrrr! When Unfairness Gets Personal – Part 2 of 2 July 25, 2017
- Grrrrrrrrr! How to Deal With Unfairness (And the Anger It Triggers) – Part 1 of 2 May 17, 2017