PARTNERING FOR SUCCESS
MA, MFT, MDR
GOT A PROBLEM?
Wherever there are people, there will be conflict.
Discovering and resolving the root cause of a conflict provides
the opportunity for substantive and lasting change.
If this is you, or someone you know . . .
THE INITIAL TALK IS FREE!
Are You Feeling…
Distracted, resentful, anxious, confused?
On-guard, defensive, “walking on eggshells”?
Short-tempered, shut down, withholding, impatient?
Stressed, exhausted, crabby, procrastinating?
Perceived as arrogant, judgmental, or critical?
Are You Experiencing…
Disagreements, disputes, arguments, unfairness or injustice, unclear communication, misunderstanding, personality clashes, high-conflict, unpredictable behavior, value differences, impasse, perceived incompatible goals, scarce resources, or systemic imbalance?
I CAN HELP YOU . . .
Identify key issues, opportunity presented and establish goals.
Engage with resistance and resolve confrontations successfully.
Interact effectively with unpredictable high-conflict individuals.
Approach situations both strategically & tactically.
Understand concerns of parties & underlying issues.
Negotiate mutually beneficial outcomes.
Integrate concepts, tools & strategies to assess and execute effectively.
Create a workable plan to achieve your goals.
Change habits & behaviors that impede your effectiveness.
Shift unhelpful reactions into constructive responses.
Improve communication skills for more efficient & constructive interactions.
Become a better decision-makers & problem-solver by developing personal insight, clarity and thought processes.
To empower you to master the art of transforming difficult situations and conflict into opportunity for personal growth and positive change.
To help you become proficient in resolving disputes for lasting results, have difficult conversations successfully and deal with challenging personalities effectively in order to achieve higher levels of engagement, cooperation and productivity.
“You can’t talk yourself out of a problem you behave yourself into.”
WARNING SIGNS OF ORGANIZATIONAL CONFLICT:
- Unacknowledged or unaddressed conflict festers and contaminates relationships and environments. Protracted conflict inflicts staggering drain on energy, time, productivity, morale and money.
- Unresolved conflict is like an infection that doesn’t heal. The discord promotes distrust and negative or cynical attitudes among individuals within your organization.
- Low-trust environments that promote compliance instead of collaboration are stressful, threatening, divisive and unproductive.
TO LEARN MORE, LET’S TALK
THE INITIAL CONVERSATION IS FREE!
IN YOUR INITIAL COMPLIMENTARY CONVERSATION:
- We’ll get acquainted to determine if we’re a good fit.
- I’ll explain my framework and philosophy.
- You’ll explain your situation and desired outcome.
- I’ll answer your questions.
THE COACHING PARTNERSHIP
Assess your situation and determine desired outcome
- Discuss what’s already been done.
- Assess threats, resistance and barriers.
- Determine strategy to identify and resolve the right problem.
Click to learn more
Determine the customized coaching needed for your personal character, competence and situation.
- Develop self-awareness, self-exploration and relationship management.
- Master principles, strategies, tactics and skills needed to build trust and improve your individual and interactive performance.
- Consider helpful assessment instruments: EQ assessment and conflict styles.
- Straightforward, practical results-focused techniques including experiential role-play rehearsal for lasting results.
A series of on-going work sessions:
- Each session will begin with a status review
- I will provide a written summary of each meeting.
- I will document goals, plans, schedules & activity assignments.
Click to learn more
The on-going work is client-specific:
- Identify priorities and stakeholders.
- Identify and quantify realistic options; brainstorm?
- Evaluate and prioritize options (cost, resources).
- Formulate an execution plan including time frame.
- Compile pertinent information and resources.
- Document the plan including goals, cost, schedules and metric.
- Devise a strategy for repair and recovery.
Work with your partners or team
(limit 5 per team)
Custom Coaching Projects are also available
(fees depend on nature and scope of project)
RESULTS YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Ability and confidence to handle disputes with co-workers successfully.
- Ability to identify and resolve the right problem for lasting results.
- Skills to deal effectively with challenging individuals and situations.
- Confidence to fix a problem and repair a relationship.
- Mastery of communication skills to promote trust and respect.
- Mastery of the art of decision-making and problem-solving.
- Ability to negotiate mutually-beneficial durable outcomes.
- Leadership competence and confidence.
PUT 40 YEARS OF PROBLEM-SOLVING EXPERTISE TO WORK FOR YOU.
Dr. Ross Porter, Non-profit Founder
Esther is smart in a theoretical way, but more importantly, smart in a practical way.
Susan Warren Warshow, LCWS
Esther Bleuel is a most impressive expert on the art of conflict resolution within business and personal life.
I Can Help You
The initial consultation is free.
Find out how to put my expertise to work for you or someone you know.