Last month we talked about how to handle some difficult situations that may arise around the holidays. Not surprisingly, we barely scratched the surface of all the possible ways family gatherings can go awry. Here are three more topics we might consider in order to keep the holidays as joyful as they might possibly be.
Welcome to my Blog!
I encourage you to look through this section, and leave a comment after watching and reading. I'd love to see what you think!
- Introducing “Getting Unstuck” Reader Group and Workbook! June 18, 2019
- All We Can Do April 24, 2018
- When “Sorry” Is Not Enough March 6, 2018
- Are You Stuck? January 13, 2018
- Listen. Laugh. Learn. December 15, 2017
- You Did What?! How Could You! November 13, 2017
- The Power of Emotion September 26, 2017
- How Trust Is Like Marbles In A Jar August 8, 2017
- Grrrrrrrrr! When Unfairness Gets Personal – Part 2 of 2 July 25, 2017
- Grrrrrrrrr! How to Deal With Unfairness (And the Anger It Triggers) – Part 1 of 2 May 17, 2017